Knot Resolver

FritzS - gmx
Please could anyone make Knot Resolver for MacPorts available?

The Knot Resolver is a caching full resolver implementation, including both a resolver library and a daemon.
https://www.knot-resolver.cz/

Knot DNS is a high-performance authoritative-only DNS server which supports all key features of the modern domain name system.
https://www.knot-dns.cz/

lg
Fritz

Re: Knot Resolver

mf2k
Hello,

> On Jul 25, 2017, at 10:53 PM, FritzS - gmx <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please could anyone make Knot Resolver for MacPorts available?
>
> The Knot Resolver is a caching full resolver implementation, including both a resolver library and a daemon.
> https://www.knot-resolver.cz/
>
> Knot DNS is a high-performance authoritative-only DNS server which supports all key features of the modern domain name system.
> https://www.knot-dns.cz/

Please file a port “request” ticket so this does not get forgotten. Note that we are behind on submissions and requests are low on the priority list.

Re: Knot Resolver

Chris Jones

> Please file a port “request” ticket so this does not get forgotten. Note that we are behind on submissions and requests are low on the priority list.

Also note attaching a working Portfile for the new port will greatly
help with the submission speed. Otherwise you are waiting for someone
else with an interest to do the work for you, which will take more time.