Jiewen Tan is now a WebKit reviewer

Mark Lam
Hi everyone,

I would like to announce that Jiewen Tan (jiewen on #webkit) is now a WebKit reviewer.  Jiewen usually works on the WebCrypto API.

Please join me in congratulating Jiewen, and send him some patches to review.

Jiewen, congratulations.

Mark

Re: Jiewen Tan is now a WebKit reviewer

Yusuke SUZUKI
Congrats!

Regards,
Yusuke Suzuki

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 6:18 AM, Mark Lam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I would like to announce that Jiewen Tan (jiewen on #webkit) is now a WebKit reviewer.  Jiewen usually works on the WebCrypto API.

Please join me in congratulating Jiewen, and send him some patches to review.

Jiewen, congratulations.

Mark

Re: Jiewen Tan is now a WebKit reviewer

Adrian Perez-10

On Wed, 31 May 2017 14:18:56 -0700, Mark Lam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to announce that Jiewen Tan (jiewen on #webkit) is now a WebKit
> reviewer.  Jiewen usually works on the WebCrypto API.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Jiewen, and send him some patches to
> review.

Congratulation, Jiewen \o/

--
 Adrián 🎩