Introducing the BB++ Programming Language

Introducing the BB++ Programming Language

Phil Bouchard-2
Hi WebKit,

You probably remember me as the author of Root.Ptr. It turns out I wrote
a new programming language called "BB++" to wrap the proper usage of
Root.Ptr, making applications as clean as Javascript but are as
performant as C++ applications and benefit from a deterministic memory
manager!

I basically wrote a BB++ -> C++ converter which in turn can be converted
to WebAssembly. Thus we end up with clean and very highly performant web
apps!

I have a presentation here:
https://youtu.be/GrNDYWyasxg

And its homepage is located here:
https://github.com/philippeb8/root_ptr/tree/bb++/bbpp2cpp

Once again the 2 biggest usages of BB++ are / will be:

- To port existing Javascript apps to BB++ so we can convert them to C++
then to WebAssembly; this way web apps will run 4x faster than
Javascript ones.

- To fix all memory leaks in C++ projects by running the BB++ parser
over them.

Please let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
-Phil