How to implement a Object 's new object type

How to implement a Object 's new object type

Rodrigo Melo
Hello folks,
I have been trying to implement a new class in JavaScriptCore/KJS and test its behavior into the global object, but I don't know if I'm plugging the class in the right place, i.e., adding it to global object in the right method or function.
Basically the problems are: I still don't found where the global object separates or distinguishes the types of the other objects. For example, when a variable is created as a string or a
boolean, how the global object knows that the type of the variable is string or boolean.
Is there somebody who can help me on this task and clarify these doubts? Just to point me where we I add a new class in JavaScriptCore framework will help me a lot.

Thanks in advance.
--
Rodrigo Melo