Have problem with install of MacPorts

Joseph Quinnett (jquinnet)
I have a problem of install of MacPorts it has removed all my commands from my macbook…

I cannot do ls, vi cd nothing terminal is useless how do I resolve this?

Re: Have problem with install of MacPorts

Michael_google gmail_Gersten

On 2017-07-12, at 1:47 PM, Joseph Quinnett (jquinnet) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a problem of install of MacPorts it has removed all my commands from my macbook…
>
> I cannot do ls, vi cd nothing terminal is useless how do I resolve this?

Sounds like something messed up your $PATH variable in your profile. I'd suggest editing it.

Try
/opt/local/bin/vi ~/.profile
and see what is being done to your PATH.

---
Entertaining minecraft videos
http://YouTube.com/keybounce

Re: Have problem with install of MacPorts

Joseph Quinnett (jquinnet)

Yeah I could not do anything /opt/local/bin/vi would not run… I installed a 2nd time and its magically working now.