Quantcast

HELP INSTALLATION

Franck Olivier Ngassam Nyakam
HELLO SIR
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE THIS HAS HELPED ME. BUT WHEN I ENTER THE COMMAND sudo port install xcrysden +x11 I HAVE THIS MESSAGE Error: Failed to configure gmp, consult /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_devel_gmp/gmp/work/gmp-6.1.2/config.log
Error: Failed to configure gmp: configure failure: command execution failed
Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_devel_gmp/gmp/main.log for details.
Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.
Error: Processing of port xcrysden failed

Re: HELP INSTALLATION

Ryan Schmidt-24

On Mar 19, 2017, at 14:36, Franck Olivier Ngassam Nyakam wrote:

> HELLO SIR
> THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE THIS HAS HELPED ME. BUT WHEN I ENTER THE COMMAND sudo port install xcrysden +x11 I HAVE THIS MESSAGE Error: Failed to configure gmp, consult /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_devel_gmp/gmp/work/gmp-6.1.2/config.log
> Error: Failed to configure gmp: configure failure: command execution failed
> Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_devel_gmp/gmp/main.log for details.
> Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.
> Error: Processing of port xcrysden failed

Ok, gmp, one of xcrysden's dependencies, failed to configure. We need to see the main.log file to know why.