[GSoC 2017] First Evaluation

Jackson Isaac-2
 Hi GSoC Students and Mentors,

Phase 1 evaluation has started as of now until 16:00 UTC June 30,
2017. Please make sure that students fill out the mentor evaluations
and at least one mentor evaluate the student performance before the
deadline.

It would be also good if the students can prepare a write-up about
their work (code written) till now and further plans for 2nd phase.

Jackson Isaac

Re: [GSoC 2017] First Evaluation

Umesh Singla-2
Hello all,

I have prepared a small informal write up about the work and challenges faced till now and posted on my blog [1]. Also, I have already completed my side of evaluation and submitted on GSoC website.

Looking forward to community reviews.

Regards,
Umesh Singla

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 9:42 PM, Jackson Isaac <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Hi GSoC Students and Mentors,

Phase 1 evaluation has started as of now until 16:00 UTC June 30,
2017. Please make sure that students fill out the mentor evaluations
and at least one mentor evaluate the student performance before the
deadline.

It would be also good if the students can prepare a write-up about
their work (code written) till now and further plans for 2nd phase.

Jackson Isaac

Re: [GSoC 2017] First Evaluation

Bradley Giesbrecht-3
Hi Jackson,

Umesh says he completed his mentor evaluation though I could not find it. Maybe it is not visible to me.
I have completed the student evolution for Umesh.

Thank you for the prompting and updates.

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)