[GSoC 2017] Final Evaluations + Preparation

[GSoC 2017] Final Evaluations + Preparation

Jackson Isaac-2
Hi Summer Students and Mentors,

Yet another summer is nearing its course. I hope you all might have
received an email from Google probably with all the details regarding
what things need to be done and submitted, required to pass the final
evaluation.

Please start preparing documentation, code cleanup, regression
testing, unit tests, etc.. Also you would be required to submit a
single URL with all your work. So consolidate all your work at one
place and also document how we can run and test your code.

Feel free to add any graphs, screenshots, results, anything you think
would help others understand the project done by you.

--
Jackson Isaac