Fwd: Position on emerging standard: Scroll-linked Animations

Fwd: Position on emerging standard: Scroll-linked Animations

Majid Valipour
Hi,

I like to request an official WebKit/Safari position on the Scroll-linked Animations proposal. The proposal has been in incubation in CSSWG (and in WICG before that) for some time now and has received feedback from WebKit engineers among other working group participants.

Links to additional relevant documents and discussions:

Thanks,
Majid Valipour