Future of odcctools

Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Will the odcctools also be moved over to http://macosforge.org/ in
the future or will they cease to exist? I hope all the best for
odcctools since those are a convenient way to get the latest or some
non standard configuration of gcc onto Darwin (which often requires a
newer version of those otherwise harder to build cctools)

regards, Lars

Re: Future of odcctools

Shantonu Sen-2
I've requested a new project on macosforge and am waiting to hear back.

Shantonu

On Aug 22, 2006, at 12:44 PM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

> Will the odcctools also be moved over to http://macosforge.org/ in
> the future or will they cease to exist? I hope all the best for
> odcctools since those are a convenient way to get the latest or some
> non standard configuration of gcc onto Darwin (which often requires
> a newer version of those otherwise harder to build cctools)
>

> regards, Lars

Re: Future of odcctools

Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf

Am 24.08.2006 um 03:44 schrieb Shantonu Sen:

> I've requested a new project on macosforge and am waiting to hear
> back.

Any news meanwhile?

> Shantonu

Greetings,

Lars

> On Aug 22, 2006, at 12:44 PM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
>
>> Will the odcctools also be moved over to http://macosforge.org/ in
>> the future or will they cease to exist? I hope all the best for
>> odcctools since those are a convenient way to get the latest or
>> some non standard configuration of gcc onto Darwin (which often
>> requires a newer version of those otherwise harder to build cctools)
>>

>> regards, Lars

Re: Future of odcctools

Shantonu Sen-2
It's been created, but no content has been migrated really. I think
people should be OK using the opendarwin project page for now...

Shantonu