Four pending PRs for 4+ days

Remko Scharroo
Dear MacPorts developers,

I have submitted four pull requests 4+ days ago, and they have not been approved. Only one was commented on asking to wait of the maintainer to respond. All four already passed the maintainer timeout. And the maintainer (@tenomoto) has not reacted to the PRs.

The PRs are here: https://github.com/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+author%3Aremkos

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Remko

Re: Four pending PRs for 4+ days

On Nov 11, 2019, at 14:54, Remko Scharroo wrote:

> I have submitted four pull requests 4+ days ago, and they have not been approved. Only one was commented on asking to wait of the maintainer to respond. All four already passed the maintainer timeout. And the maintainer (@tenomoto) has not reacted to the PRs.
>
> The PRs are here: https://github.com/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+author%3Aremkos

Thanks. I merged one, and there are some comments requesting changes on the rest.

Re: Four pending PRs for 4+ days

Ralph Seichter-2
* Remko Scharroo:

> I have submitted four pull requests 4+ days ago, and they have not
> been approved.

Four whole days you say? :-) My oldest open pull request on GitHub (not
MacPorts related) was created in April 2019, and nobody has deigned to
even comment so far. MacPorts PRs are usually handled with dizzying
speed, compared to other projects I contribute to.

-Ralph

Re: Four pending PRs for 4+ days

Remko Scharroo
Thanks so far. I have worked on the other three. Unfortunately the CI build system is not working properly.

Regards,
Remko