Font Information

AmitM
Hi,

I want to get the font information of the rendered text. DumpRenderTree doesn't tell the font used. WebInspector tells it. Can anyone please point out which interface of webkit I should explore to get this detail?

Thanks

Re: Font Information

Darin Adler
On Mar 9, 2007, at 3:49 AM, AmitM wrote:

> I want to get the font information of the rendered text.
> DumpRenderTree doesn't tell the font used. WebInspector tells it.
> Can anyone please point out which interface of webkit I should
> explore to get this detail?

To answer this, I need more context.

You want the font of what rendered text, given what situation? For
example, is this on OS X? What do you have to identify a particular
bit of text? An Objective-C DOMNode?

     -- Darin