Exposing FeaturePolicy to the web

Sergio Villar Senin
Hi,

WebKit currently implements the feature policy mechanism[1] to allow
developers/sites to enabled/disable certain features and/or browser
APIs like geolocation or access to camera among others.

While implementing the WebXR API I realized that we are not exposing[2]
the values of feature policies to the web. I was wondering whether that
was made on purpouse (fingerprinting?, privacy?...) or it is just
because the use cases were not considered relevant enough to implement
it. I haven't found any bug tracking that.

BR

[1] https://w3c.github.io/webappsec-feature-policy
[2] https://w3c.github.io/webappsec-feature-policy/#the-policy-object