Devin Rousso is now a WebKit reviewer

Mark Lam
Hi everyone,

I would like to announce that Devin Rousso (dcrousso on #webkit) is now a WebKit reviewer.  Devin has been contributing to Web Inspector for nearly two years.  Please join me in congratulating Devin, and send him some patches to review.

Devin, congratulations.

Mark

Re: Devin Rousso is now a WebKit reviewer

Yusuke SUZUKI
Congrats! :D

Regards,
Yusuke Suzuki

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 5:49 AM, Mark Lam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I would like to announce that Devin Rousso (dcrousso on #webkit) is now a WebKit reviewer.  Devin has been contributing to Web Inspector for nearly two years.  Please join me in congratulating Devin, and send him some patches to review.

Devin, congratulations.

Mark

Re: Devin Rousso is now a WebKit reviewer

Jonathan Davis
Bravo, Devin!

— Jon Davis

On Mar 9, 2017, at 12:49 PM, Mark Lam <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I would like to announce that Devin Rousso (dcrousso on #webkit) is now a WebKit reviewer.  Devin has been contributing to Web Inspector for nearly two years.  Please join me in congratulating Devin, and send him some patches to review.

Devin, congratulations.

Mark

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment