Quantcast

Depends-lib vs. Depends-port

Joe Auty-2
Hello,

Would anybody here like to explain to me when it is appropriate (and/
or wise) to use depends-lib in a Portfile rather than depends-port,
and basically how depends-lib is supposed to work?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Depends-lib vs. Depends-port

Ole Guldberg Jensen-2
On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 07:33:23AM -0500, Joe Auty wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Would anybody here like to explain to me when it is appropriate (and/
> or wise) to use depends-lib in a Portfile rather than depends-port,
> and basically how depends-lib is supposed to work?

portfile(7) look for DEPENDENCY OPTIONS.