Can I get the editbugs-bit?

Suzuki, Basuke

Hi

My name is Basuke Suzuki, working at SONY Interactive Entertainment, a.k.a PlayStation,

working with Don Olmstead and Hironori Fujii

I want to ask to assign the editbugs-bit on me.

I have started to commit WebKit repository since last month. I filed some bugs and

also some of my fixes have already landed.

Bug 168486 – [WinCairo][MiniBrowser] Add ca-bundle to display secure pages

Bug 134340 – curl: Improve errors by including the domain

Bug 168843 – Windows build doesn’t start build if the git branch is not master

Bug 168345 – [CURL] ResourceError created with error information should have default type Type::General

Regards,

Basuke Suzuki