Announcing paste.macports.org

Clemens Lang-2
Hello MacPorts developers!

For l2dy's Google Summer of Code project of providing us with a
continuous integration system, we noticed a limitation of 4 MiB of logs
per build running on Travis CI (which we could easily happen with
dependencies and multiple subports) and decided to work around this by
running a pastebin service to send logs to.

This pastebin service is also available to all MacPorts developers for
posting at

  https://paste.macports.org/

You will have to log in using GitHub OAuth2 and be in the MacPorts
Developers team on GitHub in order to post, but posts will be available
to the public.

Posts can be up to 16 MiB in size and will be deleted after 90 days.

Happy pasting!

--
Clemens