2017 WebKit Contributors Meeting – Registration is Open!

2017 WebKit Contributors Meeting – Registration is Open!

Jonathan Davis
Hello WebKit Contributors,

You are invited to attend the annual WebKit Contributors Meeting to be held at the Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley hotel on Friday, October 13th, 2017 from 8 AM to 6 PM Pacific.

Breakfast and sign-in will begin at 8 AM. Presentations will run between 9:30 AM to 6 PM. Lunch will be provided with all day coffee, tea and a mid-afternoon snack break. A reception is planned at the venue after the meeting with drinks and snacks from 6 PM to 9 PM.

To attend you must be an active WebKit contributor. The meeting will be free of charge, and registration is now open. Sign up at https://webkit.org/meeting/ to reserve your spot. The registration deadline is Friday, September 29th, 2017. If you are traveling internationally and require a formal invitation letter, please email me.

The event format will follow last year’s mix of proposed talks of around 40 minutes long and spontaneous lightning talks about 5-10 minutes long. If you have a topic idea that you to present, please email me directly.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you,
Jon Davis

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment