2017 WebKit Contributors Meeting – Registration is Open!

2017 WebKit Contributors Meeting – Registration is Open!

Jonathan Davis
Hello WebKit Contributors,

You are invited to attend the annual WebKit Contributors Meeting to be held at the Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley hotel on Friday, October 13th, 2017 from 8 AM to 6 PM Pacific.

Breakfast and sign-in will begin at 8 AM. Presentations will run between 9:30 AM to 6 PM. Lunch will be provided with all day coffee, tea and a mid-afternoon snack break. A reception is planned at the venue after the meeting with drinks and snacks from 6 PM to 9 PM.

To attend you must be an active WebKit contributor. The meeting will be free of charge, and registration is now open. Sign up at https://webkit.org/meeting/ to reserve your spot. The registration deadline is Friday, September 29th, 2017. If you are traveling internationally and require a formal invitation letter, please email me.

The event format will follow last year’s mix of proposed talks of around 40 minutes long and spontaneous lightning talks about 5-10 minutes long. If you have a topic idea that you to present, please email me directly.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you,
Jon Davis

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

2017 WebKit Contributors Meeting – Call for Speakers

Jonathan Davis
Hi folks,

We’re just a month away from the annual fall WebKit Contributors Meeting!

This is a reminder to please register for the WebKit Contributor’s Meeting at https://webkit.org/meeting to reserve your spot. The registration deadline is Friday, September 29th, 2017, but please don’t wait until then to register. Spots are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. It’s filling up, so take a few minutes to register now and ensure you have a spot.

We’re also calling for speakers to propose talks this year. You can talk about things you are interested in working on, or areas of WebKit that need more attention. If you don’t have a large topic, but still have something you want to discuss with the group, you can pitch a lightning talk. Lightning talks are limited 5-10 minutes to provide a blitz of quick, focused information.

If you haven’t already submitted a proposal to me, please reply to this thread, or email me directly with your proposed topic.

Thanks,
Jon Davis